Sat, Jul 23|
Womb Yoga Dance
Awaken, heal, and connect to the power of your womb with an introduction to Queen Afua's Womb Yoga Dance.
Time & Location
Jul 23, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Eaton DC, 1201 K St NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
About the event
In this 90-minute introductory workshop, Nicole will guide you through many of the 69 healing poses as well as clearing breathwork, affirmations, and a womb meditation.
Womb Yoga Dance is also known by its Kemetic (Egyptian) name Abu Em Khat. It was created by the Wellness Matriarch, Queen Afua, and inspired by our ancient Afrikan Nile Valley Ancestors of Kemet. Each movement connects you to the first healers on the planet who used sacred movements to align and attune themselves, physically, mentally, and spiritually Dance of the Womb (Abu Em Khat) will give your longevity, serenity, and power with each breath and with each pose rendered.
Dance of the Womb consists of 39 movements. Womb Yoga consists of a series of 69 poses. Together there are 108 movements and poses of rejuvenation, tranquility, and celebration. Every movement in Dance of the Womb (Abu Em Khat) and pose in Womb Yoga has a healing message, meaning, and purpose.
Learn and practice Womb Yoga Dance to improve your reproductive health, overcome suffering, rebirth, renew, and heal yourself, your community, and the planet.
Benefits of Womb Yoga Dance:
• Increase overall energy and vitality
• Rejuvenate the uterus
• Increases circulation in the womb which aids fertility
• Lifts prolapsed womb, bladder, and colon which helps prevent surgery
• Removes physical, mental, emotional, and relationship womb trauma
• Detoxes the uterus while boosting up the immune system
• Decreases menstrual flow
• Increases sexual vitality and orgasmic energy
• Prevents neuropathy, varicose veins, and swollen ankles (inversions)
• Purifies and cleanses both the conscious and subconscious minds of toxicity
• Awakens intuition and enhances mental clarity
• Increases memory and prevents Alzheimer's dis-ease
• Lowers blood pressure
• Eliminates "the pain-body" mentally, physically, and spiritually
• De-stresses and calms the nervous system